The application deadline for the content creation course is 5pm on Friday July 31st.
The application deadline for the production management course is TBC.
Each course has a separate application form which you will can access via the course information pages. You will need to complete the form and supply all requested information in order to apply.
Please call SharpFutures on 0161 282 8380 or email email@example.com with your query and we will try to help.
You can apply for both courses but you can only take part in one so we would advise you picking the one that you feel will most suit your skills and interests.
Unfortunately these courses are only available to residents of Greater Manchester.
To participate in each course you will need:
- A laptop or desktop PC or Mac
- An internet connection
- Access to Zoom (including a compatible camera and microphone on your computer)
- A mobile phone and email address
As the content creation course is delivered entirely on-line the above equipment is essential.
The production management course will be delivered in part on-site at The Sharp Project in Newton Heath, Manchester so participants will need a laptop.
The course applications are open to residents of Greater Manchester aged 18 and over.
Some limited financial support is available to assist:
- Two places on this bootcamp will be sponsored by one of our delivery partners. Successful candidates will receive real living wage during the 12 week duration.
- Four candidates will receive a one off payment of £375 to assist with travel expenses. (this covers the any bus/tram peak travel card for 12 weeks)
- Four candidates will receive a one-off payment of £387 to assist with travel expenses and a weekly stipend of £200 to assist with costs, including childcare.