Content Creation and Digital Competency for social media and online marketing channels.
What is Engage?
SharpFutures is a Social Enterprise that supports new entrants into the Creative Digital sector through Apprenticeships and Work Placement opportunities. Our Engage service provides content creation services for Social Media and Digital Marketing channels.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, talented, creatives for our 12 week paid work placement opportunities, training in Social Media, Content Creation, Online Marketing and live projects based at The Sharp Project in Manchester.
If you have a passion for Social Media, Graphics, Photography, Micro-video (Vine, Instagram etc) Blogging or Vlogging have a look at some of the previous projects the SharpFutures Engage team have worked on…
To increase and share knowledge on the key six social media platforms:
Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / LinkedIn / Pinterest / YouTube
- To aid and develop a social media strategy for YouTube channel – FRAMED.
- Understand theoretical knowledge of social media strategy.
- To create graphics/photographs for the social media strategy.
- To understand service of ENGAGE.
- To produce short pieces of content to be used on Social Media. (Various channels).
- Researching audience & demographics.
- To service SharpFutures client in the capacity of being a runner.
- To work flexibly for SharpFutures.
- Develop through self-learning.
- Turn up on time & promptly.
- Complete any work that is given and attend all workshops/classes.
- Has a passion for social media and an interest in digital marketing and content creation (Photography, Graphic Design etc.)
- Has a GCSE in English language and maths.
- Is interested in the commercial side of social media and how this generates revenue for a business.
- Has an analytical nature.
- Ideally will have completed a course on digital marketing, but not essential.
- Will need own laptop/mac .
- Not in full time education.
- Available for 12 weeks.
ENGAGE Manager – Lauren Hira
This project has been partly supported by HM Government with Employer Ownership funding.