SharpFutures is a social enterprise that supports new entrants into the digital creative sector by connecting our members with industry professionals, helping you to grow your portfolio and employability skills.
We are looking for passionate people who love everything digital and want to learn and grow as a professional.
As an overview, being a POD member you could be offered work utilising any of the skillsets below (list not exhaustive):
- Content creation
- Social media scheduling
- Location running
- Building running
- WordPress updates
- General administration
- Events Assistants
- Kit assistant inventory
Whether you are in full-time education or part-time work, you can still join POD and gain valuable skills and experiences.
As a POD member, you will get:
- Fair hourly wage for every hour worked (no free ‘work experience’) + employee benefits including holidays
- To work in the heart of the creative digital sector in Manchester
- The chance to work with a variety of businesses
- The chance to work in different fields and gain industry skills
- Flexibility to pick and choose the days/hours you want to work
- Join a closed Facebook group and interact with like-minded colleagues and share work and experiences
- Join a very active social group
- Friendly management team that offers career advice and feedback
- The chance to be accepted on to a paid industry relevant placement
- The chance to network and gain industry-relevant contacts in production and beyond
- The chance to attend free seminars/training
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com with a brief paragraph about you and your ambitions. Once the recruitment team receives your CV you should be contacted within a week to talk through the afternoon.
It is essential that you register your attendance with us as the building is secure and you will not be let onto the site unless security has been given your name.
You must be 18+ to apply
We look forward to seeing you all soon