Are you looking for paid work and experience in the Creative Digital Sector?
Are you wondering what to do when you leave College or University for the Summer?
Or are you just ready to begin working but are looking for the all essential ‘way in’?
Look no further SharpFutures POD, is here to help!
SharpFutures is holding an open afternoon at The Sharp Project, so we can let you know more about SharpFutures POD: People On Demand.
SharpFutures is a social enterprise that supports new entrants into the digital creative sector by connecting our members with industry professionals, helping you to grow your portfolio and employability skills.
We are looking for passionate people who love everything digital and want to learn and grow as a professional.
As an overview, being a POD member you could be offered work utilising the examples of the skillsets below:
- Content creation
- Social media scheduling
- Location running
- Building running
- WordPress updates
- General administration
- Events Assistants
- Kit assistant inventory
Whether you are in full-time education or part-time work, you can still join POD and gain valuable skills and experiences.
As a POD member, you will get:
- Fair hourly wage for every hour worked (no free ‘work experience’) + employee benefits including holidays
- To work in the heart of the creative digital sector in Manchester
- The chance to work with a variety of businesses
- The chance to work in different fields and gain industry skills
- Flexibility to pick and choose the days/hours you want to work
- Join a closed Facebook group and interact with like-minded colleagues and share work and experiences
- Join a very active social group
- Friendly management team that offers career advice and feedback
- The chance to be accepted on to a paid industry relevant placement
- The chance to network and gain industry-relevant contacts in production and beyond
- The chance to attend free seminars/training
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com with a brief paragraph about you and your ambitions. Once the recruitment team receives your CV, you will be contacted to talk through the recruitment process.
It is essential that you register your attendance with us as the building is secure and you will not be let onto the site unless security has been given your name.
You must be 18+ to apply
We look forward to seeing you all soon